We are pleased to expand the availability of locally produced meat from our farm and other sustainable growers. Give us a call and let us help you make the choices that best meet the need of your family.
Let us know if you need a wholesale or retail price list (naturally raised or our new locally raised price list). Call (765) 324-2161.
Special this week….. We will begin processing our own poultry on Thursday this week. All of our poultry is raised on pasture when the grass is green for nutrient density. This first batch of poultry have been fed certified organic grains. Please get your order in early this week and we can pack it just how you would like it done. You can let us know if you want it fresh or frozen.
We also have……….
100 % Grass fed Beef Local Naturally Raised Beef
- Ground beef $5.50/lb $3.49/lb
- chuck roast $5.25/lb $3.50/lb
- arm roast $5.25/lb $3.25/lb
- rump roast $5.75/lb $3.75/lb
- cubed steak $5.50/lb $3.49/lb
- sirloin steaks $9.50/lb $5.59/lb
- rib steak $13.00/lb $8.99 (rib eye)/lb
- porterhouse and T-bones $15.50/lb $9.30/lb
- beef liver $4.00/lb $2.00/lb
- soup bones $3.00/lb $1.89/lb
- quarter side, halves, or whole beefs priced at $3.50/lb plus processing
- Local, naturally raised beef halves or quarter side at $2.25/lb
eggs $4.50/dozen. Yolks are nearly orange with all the good greens the chickens enjoy. These hens have been fed organic grains. We have 400 pullets growing to begin laying in June to expand our egg availability.
Organically fed and pasture raised chicken– Naturally fed and Pastured Chicken
(fed certified organic feed and pastured for nutrient density) (Pastured for nutrient density and fed non gmo conventional feed)
- whole $4.80/lb $3.50/lb
- breasts $8.50/lb $7.00/lb
- thighs $6.00/lb $5.00/lb
- drumsticks $5.50/’b $4.50/lb
- wings $4.00/lb $3.00/lb
- broth pieces $3.00/lb $2.00/lb
Pastured heritage turkey ($5.95/lb) on special for $3.95’lb
100% grass fed lamb Still taking orders for whole or half lambs to be cut to your specifications. $5.50/lb plus processing
The following cuts are available from the freezer.
Pork- Still taking orders for whole or half pigs to be cut to your specifications. Cuts are now available from the freezer.
Pastured and fed organic grains Locally raised pork
- sausage $6.00/lb $4.00/lb no msg italian, house breakfast, hot Italian, maple
- pork burgers $6.o0/lb $3.99/lb
- ham $5.00/lb $4.50/lb celery juice cured. No salt nitrates
- bacon $5.00/’b $4.50/lb celery juice cured. No salt nitrates
- fresh side $5.00/lb
- loin chops $7.50/lb $3.60/lb
- steaks $4.o0/lb
- shanks $4.00/lb
- bratwursts $9.00/lb $4.50/lb
- Wholes or halves at $3.15/lb Wholes or halves at $1.25/lb plus processing
Cow and goat shares-signing folks up for shares as we have found new organic springing Jersey heifers.
Educational CSA- It is time to sign up for our 20 week CSA which includes a weekly bountiful offering of vegetables as well as registration in workshops to be held on Saturdays from 2PM to 3:30 PM. Attend all, one, or just enjoy wonderful local produce for 20 weeks. $55o for the season. Visit our CSA page for more information.
Meat CSA– Can’t decide what to get started with? Let us make those decisions for you and reap the benefit of healthful meats right away. Buying our meats makes your place a good place to eat. (Tagline by our 12 year old son, Conner.) For more information look at our CSA page. We will provide you with a complete menu for the week with all the meats to go with (and vegetables through the growing season.)
This is a great time to make sure we have your order on file so that as soon as we process we can fill your order. We want to grow exactly what you want us to grow. Let us know what you would like. Call (765)436-2186 (farm), (765) 324-2161(retail and processing division), or email Jessica.
We look forward to seeing you at the farm anytime by appointment, at our new retail location during business hours, or at your delivery site at a prearranged time. For Lafayette customers, we will be at Sagamore West Farmers Market on Wednesdays from 3:00- 6:30 PM or you can find our products atNature’s Pharm. For Indianapolis pick up ease, we will be at the Traders Point Creamery on Fridays from 4 t0 8. Our newest distribution point is through Farm Fresh Delivery. They have a fantastic operation; make sure you look it up. We look forward to seeing you soon.