Spring is the season for many things, one of which are Farmer’s Markets. On Wednesday May 5th, you can once again find us in West Lafayette at the Sagamore West Farmer’s Market. Whether you live in Lafayette or Indianapolis area we are trying to make it as easy as possible to find healthful, local foods. Find us
- Wednesdays in West Lafayette from 3 to 6:30 pm
- Fridays at Traders Point Creamery from 4 to 8 pm
- Regular business hours at our facility outside of Colfax
- Farm by appointment outside of Darlington. Though someone is on the farm at most times, sometimes we are in the field making it hard to find us.
- Delivery to your sight with minimum order. Call (765) 324-2161 for details
We are striving to make it easy for you to make us and local foods a regular part of your lives. As my 12 year old son, Conner, said, “Buying our meats makes your home a good place to eat!”