We are pleased to expand the availability of locally produced meat from our farm and other sustainable growers. Give us a call and let us help you make the choices that best meet the need of your family.
Let us know if you need a wholesale or retail price list (naturally raised or our new locally raised pricelist). Call (765) 324-2161.
On Special: Locally Raised, Traditional Meats– We also now have a full line of locally raised but traditionally grown meats for sale as can be seen below. If you have wanted to support local farms but been unable to afford the higher cost of organically raised and or naturally raised meats, we can now meet that need as well. It is all about choice. We can help you understand the differences, exactly who raised the meat, how it was raised and what the taste differences might be. With this information, you can make the best decision for your family.
We also have……….
100 % Grass fed Beef Local Naturally Raised Beef
- Ground beef $5.50/lb $3.49/lb
- chuck roast $5.25/lb $3.50/lb
- arm roast $5.25/lb $3.25/lb
- rump roast $5.75/lb $3.75/lb
- cubed steak $5.50/lb $3.49/lb
- sirloin steaks $9.50/lb $5.59/lb
- rib steak $13.00/lb $8.99 (rib eye)/lb
- porterhouse and T-bones $15.50/lb $9.30/lb
- beef liver $4.00/lb $2.00/lb
- soup bones $3.00/lb $1.89/lb
- quarter side, halves, or whole beefs priced at $3.50/lb plus processing
- Local, naturally raised beef halves or quarter side at $2.25/lb
eggs $4.50/dozen. I am happy to once again have them available. Yolks are nearly orange with all the good greens the chickens enjoy. These hens have been fed organic grainS.
Organically fed and pasture raised chicken–
- whole $4.80/lb
- breasts $8.50/lb
- thighs $6.00/lb
- drumsticks $5.50/’b
- wings $4.00/lb
- broth pieces $3.00/lb
Naturally fed and pasture raised chicken–
Pastured heritage turkey ($5.95/lb) on special for $3.95’lb
100% grassfed lamb Still taking orders for whole or half lambs to be cut to your specifications. $5.50/lb plus processing
The following cuts are available from the freezer. We are processing lamb again this week for a fresh Easter supply!
Pork- Still taking orders for whole or half pigs to be cut to your specifications. Cuts are now available from the freezer.
Pastured and fed organic grains Locally raised pork
- sausage $6.00/lb $4.00/lb no msg italian, house breakfast, hot Italian, maple
- pork burgers $6.o0/lb $3.99/lb
- ham $5.00/lb $4.50/lb celery juice cured. No salt nitrates
- bacon $5.00/’b $4.50/lb celery juice cured. No salt nitrates
- fresh side $5.00/lb
- loin chops $7.50/lb $3.60/lb
- steaks $4.o0/lb
- shanks $4.00/lb
- bratwursts $9.00/lb $4.50/lb
- Wholes or halves at $3.15/lb Wholes or halves at $1.25/lb plus processing
Cow and goat shares-signing folks up for shares as we have found new organic springing Jersey heifers.
Educational CSA- It is time to sign up for our 20 week CSA which includes a weekly bountiful offering of vegetables as well as registration in workshops to be held on Saturdays from 2PM to 3:30 PM. Attend all, one, or just enjoy wonderful local produce for 20 weeks. $55o for the season. Visit our CSA page for more information.
Meat CSA– Can’t decide what to get started with? Let us make those decisions for you and reap the benefit of healthful meats right away. Buying our meats makes your place a good place to eat. (Tagline by our 12 year old son, Conner.) For more information look at our CSA page. We will provide you with a complete menu for the week with all the meats to go with (and vegetables through the growing season.)
This is a great time to make sure we have your order on file so that as soon as we process we can fill your order. We want to grow exactly what you want us to grow. Let us know what you would like. Call (765)436-2186 (farm), (765) 324-2161(retail and processing division), or email Jessica.
We look forward to seeing you at the farm anytime by appointment, at our new retail location during business hours, or at your delivery site at a prearranged time. We will be at the Traders Point Creamery on Saturdays from 9 t0 12. We look forward to seeing you there.